- 212 Meetings in 21 months
- 122 Meetings from Email
- 44 Meetings from Phone (in only 3 mo)
- 13 Meetings from LinkedIn
Our client was looking for a cost effective way to establish their outbound sales program and test messaging that would influence their target market. They had recently closed a round of funding and wanted to make sure that they were prepared with high quality targeting and messaging before expanding their internal sales team.
- We created a Sales Development strategy along with a Total Addressable Market that spanned several verticals with a focus on manufacturing.
- We tracked response sentiments across every vertical to determine which industries felt that this was a high priority product.
- After determining priority targets we began testing different ways to approach the market and found that moving away from technical descriptions and simplifying our messaging worked best
- We expanded outreach from a single channel (Email) to true multichannel outreach including Phone, Email, LinkedIn, and Direct Mail.
- Our client’s go-to market-strategy is very events and networking driven, and we have supported this focus by leveraging our research teams and scalable outreach to make connections before and after events.
- Over the course of 2 years, we have worked closely with the Marketing department to unify tone/voicing across all go to market efforts, and have developed over 20 unique campaigns to present their product.
Calling, Email, Social, Direct Mail
San Francisco, CA