Expert SDRs Trained In Every Sales Channel
Managing An Internal SDR Team Is Very Expensive
The Average Cost To Hire A
Sales Development Rep.
The Average Time To Train A
Sales Development Rep.
The Percent Of Internal SDRs That
Hit Their Quota.
We Build Remote SDR Teams Affordably For Growing B2B Companies
We Hire and Train Remote SDRs To Perform Multichannel Sales Outreach For Your Company.
We Mastermind The Strategy, Execute Multichannel Campaigns And Book Meetings For Your Reps.
Everything Is Done Inside Our AI-Driven Sales Platform Built To Optimize Reporting And Results.
Log Into Our App To Track Campaign Performance, Download Data And Sync With Your CRM.
Accelerate Your Meeting Rates By Upgrading And Adding Multiple Cold Callers To Your Campaigns.
Client Case Studies
Staffing & Recruiting Platform
• 27 meetings in first 1.5 months
• 16 meetings from LinkedIn
• 11 meetings from email
• 23 page Sales Development Playbook
Workforce Training Platform
• Booked 153 meetings in 5 months
• Doubled meeting rate after first 5 months
• Expanded TAM to 13,324 accounts
• Received 2 potential client referrals
Learn More About Our Sales Approach On Our Blog
- Cold Sales Prospecting Tips and Tricks From The ExpertsThe best Lead Generators use tips and tricks to execute better outreach. Use these, our SalesHive tips and tricks, because we use them too.
- Opens, Replies & Conversions: The Value of Data and TestingFind ways to improve versions of the email you are sending, and you’ll find your outbound continuously improve in open and reply-rates.
- Batch and Blast- The Frequency of Email CadenceYou can’t batch and blast emails all at once without caution. You have to space things out or else you’re going to run into major issues.
- Email Deliverability — A SalesHive StoryEmail deliverability is complicated, and even the best industry lead generators, like us here at SalesHive, must constantly fight and struggle through the changing systems to keep deliverability good.
- Email Engagement: The Art of Going in ColdSometimes in Lead Generation, you have no choice but to go in cold, and this is the art of doing so.
- Introducing SalesHive: The B2B Growth CompanyWhat wouldn’t 2020 be without a trademark troll sending cease-and-desist orders? At least this year’s unusual milestones have remained consistent.
What our clients say
SalesHive has been a very effective partner as part of our business development strategy. They do a great job of getting us meetings with the right people within the organizations we are targeting. Their service pretty much pays for itself.
SalesHive has been an integral component of our sales strategy. Their flexibility in meeting the needs of a rapidly evolving startup have been most impressive, from driving increased ROI to conference and expos we’re attending to self-hosted events and standard day-to-day intro calls and demos. We consider our SalesHive reps a part of the Bid Ops team and recognize the immense value they bring our organization.
We worked with SalesHive for 2 years before bringing the SDR function in-house at INTURN. They do a fantastic job with list building, email outreach, and direct mail campaigns and contributed to a significant portion of our pipeline that helped us raise $22.5M in our series B.
Working with SalesHive has been awesome. We’ve been using them to help fill seats at our annual conference and the results are stellar...highly recommended!
Working with SalesHive has been a fantastic experience. Not only have they set almost 200 meetings for us, but we've also been extremely impressed with their expertise in developing our outbound strategy as we've grown internally.
SalesHive has been extremely helpful in building us comprehensive lists of niche industry prospects, providing our sales team with valuable information to enhance outbound campaigns. Our requests are not often cut and dry, and they work with us to determine how to find the right individuals and titles to help us achieve our goals.
We’ve Set 15,000+ Meetings For B2B Companies
Talk With A Sales Strategist