Terms of Service
- “Company” means the client of SalesHive;
- “Account” means a unique business;
- “Contact” means a unique employee;
- “Target Market” means a list of Accounts that is identified to be a fit for Company’s product or service, based on criteria provided by Company;
- “Playbook” means a strategic document that summarizes processes, benchmarks, ideal company profiles, buyer personas, Company’s value proposition, campaign messaging, weekly meeting goals, handoff procedures, and SalesHive benchmarks and best practices;
- “Total Addressable Market” means a summary Account list of Company’s Target Market, which may include company name, URL, location, revenue, employee count, technographics, and other additional data points deemed necessary by either party;
- “Onboarding Period” means the initial period of research and development of key strategic deliverables;
- “Outreach” means outbound sales activities, including sending emails, LinkedIn messages, and direct mail to Contacts at Accounts targeted by SalesHive;
- “Outreach Period” means a 3-month period of Outreach, effective from the first day Company provides approval of Outreach following the Onboarding Period;
- “Campaign Assets” means Contact data, email domains, LinkedIn profiles, and other information collected or created as part of the services provided under this Agreement;
- “Meeting” means a sales conversation scheduled by SalesHive between Company and a Contact targeted by SalesHive during Outreach;
Start Date And Termination
The following terms are effective from the date of last signature. Upon approval of Outreach, SalesHive services will run month-to-month and either party may cancel anytime with 30-days written notice.
During each Outreach Period, SalesHive commits to conducting Outreach for the total number of Accounts approved by Company unless otherwise stated by written agreement between SalesHive and Company. By the end of month 2 in every Outreach Period, SalesHive commits to have started Outreach to at least 66% of the Accounts, unless otherwise stated by written agreement between SalesHive and Company.
The Onboarding Period starts on the first date of last signature and will continue until Company has given written approval over email or Slack to begin outreach. During the Onboarding Period, SalesHive will develop two strategic documents known as the “Playbook” and “Total Addressable Market” to review with Company for approval. The Onboarding Period is exempt from all monthly fees. Company may terminate the agreement at no cost during the Onboarding Period.
The monthly billing period starts on the day Outreach starts. Payment is due on the day Outreach begins and will automatically renew at the start of each billing period until a 30-day notice is submitted. In the event that a 30-day notice is submitted between billing periods, SalesHive will prorate the upcoming billing period to reflect fees for the remaining service time. SalesHive reserves the right to pause Outreach if Company has not paid within 15 days following the monthly billing period.
Company is allocated 100 research hours per quarter. Additional research is only used if Contact or Account information is not available in one of SalesHive’s multiple databases, or Company has requested and approved custom research in writing over email or Slack. Examples of research include manual digging through LinkedIn to identify new contacts, reviewing websites in detail to qualify accounts, etc. If SalesHive exceeds the allocated number of research hours, additional research can be conducted for a fee of $8.50 per hour. Company will be notified before hours exceed the allocated limit and SalesHive will not exceed the allocated research hours unless approved by Company in writing.
- Option 1 — Pay 3 month total upfront (5% discount)
- Option 2 – Pay by credit card (https://saleshive.com/subscribe/)
- Option 3 — Pay by ACH Transfer
Performance may vary by Target Market. SalesHive does not guarantee that the program or services will result in the estimated number of Meetings per quarter outlined in the proposal or that efforts will result in new clients for Company. SalesHive commits to make a reasonable effort to perform at or above the goals outlined per quarter in regards to Meetings booked between a Contact and Company.
If Company makes an introduction to another organization that ends up becoming a SalesHive client, Company will receive a $1000 credit toward future payment for each new client.
SalesHive may refer to Company as a client of SalesHive, both orally and in writing, and may include the logo of Company on SalesHive.com and other marketing collateral unless Company notifies SalesHive in writing to opt-out of any marketing reference by SalesHive.
If Company decides it needs to temporarily put SalesHive services on hold and wishes to restart later, Company has the option to pause Outreach. In lieu of cancellation and paying the final monthly fee after a 30-day notice Company may pay $150 per month for SalesHive at the start of the next billing period to maintain all Campaign Assets until Company notifies intent to restart services, for up to six (6) months. Campaigns will run until the final date of the current billing period unless Company requests to pause outreach immediately, in which case no refund or credit will be provided for the remaining days of service in that billing period.
If Company has not notified SalesHive of their intent to restart outreach after six (6) months of pause, SalesHive will notify Company in writing that the pause period has concluded and charge Company for the remaining 30-day notice after five (5) business days. SalesHive will make a reasonable effort to discuss options for campaigns to run during the remaining 30-day period if Company does not wish to continue services but will keep Outreach suspended if Company does not provide written permission to resume Outreach.
- In connection with the activities contemplated by this Proposal, each party may have access to the confidential or proprietary technical or business information of the other party (“Confidential Information”). Confidential Information is information that:
- Consists of information and materials that are valuable and not generally known by either Party’s competitors, including current or future products, sales and marketing plans;
- Consists of email lists, contact information, prospect lists, leads, and the like developed by either SalesHive or Company under this Agreement;
- Information in any Company systems accessible to SalesHive, including Company CRM tools;
- Is marked “Confidential” on its face or, if the information is communicated orally to the Receiving Party, is identified as confidential at the time of the communication and confirmed in writing promptly delivered to the Receiving Party, which writing describes the specific orally-communicated information that is confidential, or is information that the receiving party should reasonably know is confidential; and
- Consists of proprietary technical or business information of the Disclosing Party, including but not limited to data, know-how, processes, current and planned research and development, customer lists, customer requirements, prices, lists, market studies, business plans, financial information, the names and backgrounds of key personnel, and personnel training techniques and materials.
- Each party will take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of the other party’s Confidential Information, which precautions will be at least equivalent to those taken by such party to protect its own Confidential Information, but in no event less than a reasonable degree of care. Except as required by law or as necessary to perform under this Proposal, neither party will disclose the Confidential Information of the other party to any third party or make any commercial use of the other party’s Confidential Information other than that authorized under this Agreement.
- This confidentiality obligation does not apply to any information that:
- Was information known or available in the trade or otherwise in the public domain at or subsequent to the time it was communicated to the Receiving Party by the Disclosing Party through no fault of the recipient;
- Was rightfully in Receiving Party’s possession free of any obligation of confidence at or subsequent to the time it was communicated to the Receiving Party by the Disclosing Party;
- Was developed by employees or agents of the Receiving Party independently of and without reference to any information communicated to the Receiving Party by the Disclosing Party;
- Is disclosed by Receiving Party with Disclosing Party’s prior written approval.
- Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, the Non-Disclosure obligation of this Proposal shall continue until the earlier of a) a period of two (2) years after the termination of this Agreement, or b) the Disclosing Party sends Receiving Party written authorization terminating these confidentiality provisions.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR: SalesHive is an independent contractor and its personnel are not Company’s agents or employees for federal tax purposes or any other purposes whatsoever, and are not entitled to any of Company’s employee benefits or to make representations or commitments on behalf of Company.
- AMENDMENT; MODIFICATION; WAIVER. No amendment, modification, or waiver of any of the terms of this contract or any schedule(s) shall be binding unless made in writing and duly signed by both parties. A failure by either party to enforce any provisions of this contract shall, in no way, be construed to be a waiver of such provision.
- COMPLETE AGREEMENT. This contract constitutes the entire agreement of the parties. Any inconsistent prior statements, understandings, agreements, or promises, oral or written, concerning the subject matter of this contract shall have no force or effect. This contract can only be amended by a written instrument signed by both parties.
- INVALIDITY. In the event one or more of this contract’s provisions shall, for any reason, be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be unimpaired and the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision shall be replaced by a mutually acceptable provision, which being valid, legal and enforceable comes closest to the parties’ intentions underlying the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision.
- FORCE MAJEURE. Neither party is responsible for delays due to causes or occurrences beyond its control including, but not limited to, civil disobedience, acts of God, casualty or accident, war, labor disputes, third-party sabotage, or the like.
Last Updated: 3/24/2020
Proudly Booking Meetings For 100+ B2B Companies