Q4 will be here before you know it, but there’s still time to boost your revenue before year-end.
Companies are always looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition, expand their market reach, and generate more revenue. Outsourced lead generation offers a practical solution that can supercharge your sales efforts without the overhead costs associated with in-house teams.
Even if you have a great in-house business development (BD) team, it can never hurt to get outside help. An outsourced lead gen agency can bring in a fresh perspective with a broader range of techniques, technology, and expertise to boost performances. This is especially important for Q4, the quarter that determines your final results for the calendar year.
One sure-fire way to finish 2023 strong is to augment your BD team’s efforts with a big push from an outsourced lead generation agency that sets sales meetings for your team. More meetings, more sales, more revenue!
What to look for when outsourcing lead generation
A top-notch lead gen agency can provide:
- Trained SDRs making 750-1,000 dials a week.
- High-volume email campaigns.
- Social media prospecting.
- High-quality contact lists with verified emails.
- Professional phone scripts with qualifying questions to ensure appointment quality.
- Real-time ability to monitor email responses.
- Call recordings to monitor the quality of cold calling outreach.
- A dedicated Strategist to administer your campaign and be your one point of contact.
- Have a set monthly fee with no “start-up” or other hidden costs.
- No minimum 3-month or 6-month commitment.
What if you don’t have an in-house BD team?
Many companies still leave prospecting in the hands of their account executives and sales force. Outsourcing lead generation is especially helpful to these companies in important times such as the beginning and end of the calendar year.
Having an outsourced team setting appointments for your sales team means that they will be busy holding meetings with new prospects, not desperately looking for someone to talk to.
Outsourcing lead generation vs. hiring another SDR
Hiring another SDR to boost sales meetings could be one way to raise your year-end revenue. But what would the true cost be?
First, you have the hiring costs, paying for a training period, and then paying for the normal 90-day period to ramp up their production to a sustainable level. Plus the cost of benefits, taxes, office space, computer and network use, sales tools and other subscriptions.
Our research has found average estimates to be between $100k and $114k, depending upon your region.
And 53% of SDRs quit in the first 14 months. All that money goes down the drain, and you have to start all over again.
Or, what if the SDR is good, but you really just needed a temporary employee for Q4? Can you afford to keep an extra employee all year long?
Benefits of Outsourcing
There are a number of benefits to outsourcing lead gen:
- It’s the lead gen agency’s job to hire, fire, train, coach, and replace SDRs. You don’t have to worry about it or spend time on it.
- The cost should be a set monthly fee that does not go up or down, making it easy to fit into your budget.
- If you only want outsourced lead gen for a preplanned period of time, you can simply cancel the service according to the agency’s cancellation policy.
SalesHive is the perfect agency to give you a spectacular Q4 to boost your 2023 sales figures. Whether we’re augmenting your in-house team or keeping your sales team busy with a full schedule of meetings, we can produce the results you need.
Check out our sales development strategy to find out more.
About us- SalesHive
Weaving together a range of techniques including cold calling, cold email outreach, social media engagement, and leveraging our proprietary lead generation platform, we provide a comprehensive, one-stop solution for businesses' sales development needs. Our approach is unique—blending transparency, flexibility, and affordability for a winning combination.
Let's keep the conversation going! Share your thoughts on how cold calling fits into your modern sales strategy. Together, let's bridge the gap between tradition and innovation! #ColdCallingMagic #SalesSuccess