RealTech is a list building platform that allows real estate agents to connect with potential leads and grow their network.
There are quite a few different types of RealTech out there. Here are just a few of the most popular:
1. Virtual Reality (VR) – This is one of the most immersive types of RealTech, as it allows users to enter into a completely virtual world. VR headsets are becoming increasingly popular, as they offer an incredibly realistic experience.
2. Augmented Reality (AR) – This type of RealTech overlays digital information onto the real world, allowing users to interact with their surroundings in a new way. AR devices like Google Glass and Microsoft HoloLens are beginning to change the way we interact with our environment.
3. Mixed Reality (MR) – This is a mix of both VR and AR, and is sometimes also referred to as "hybrid reality." MR allows users to interact with both virtual and real-world objects, making it a powerful tool for training, education, and more.
4. 3D Printing – This type of RealTech can create physical objects from digital models, allowing users to "print" out anything they can imagine. 3D printing is becoming increasingly popular and affordable, making it a great option for those who want to create custom products or prototypes.
5. Robotics – This type of RealTech involves the use of robots to automate tasks or assist humans in their work. Robots are becoming increasingly common in manufacturing and other industries, as they offer a high degree of accuracy and reliability.
Founded in 2016, SalesHive has grown from a team of two to now employing hundreds of US-Based sales development reps, while simultaneously building one of the most innovative approaches to modern sales development, all without raising any funding. By combining our highly experienced team and groundbreaking proprietary technology, we’ve booked tens of thousands of meetings for over 200 B2B clients across every major industry.
We built SalesHive on the premise that modern sales development was flawed, and the companies building outsourced programs were only contributing to that. Our unique approach empowers clients to build industry leading Sales Development programs that deliver real results with the assurance of total transparency, flexible month-to-month contracts, and flat-rate pricing.
What’s the first step to converting leads through an email outreach campaign? It’s building a good email list, and this is very much an art. Here are fifteen email list building strategies you should look to implement. 1. Offer an IncentiveLook at it as a transaction. Your subscriber is giving you their personal details, so what are […]
Building your own email or call list is a crucial component of a modern business. After all, if you can't reach those that would be interested in your products or services, how do you expect to grow your business? The good news is that you don't have to build that list on your own because […]
Starting a business where you have to build a following around people with the same interests and passions as you and your company can be challenging, especially if you don't have any ideas for ways to meet these people. Establishing connections between people with similar interests and social circles can be a challenge if you […]
Every business that has ever encountered any genuine level of success, from the neighborhood plumber who operates out of his sticker plastered van to the delivery behemoth Amazon, has done at least this one thing right: identified a problem which potential buyers have and offered them a solution.Why? Money, of course.Most companies can’t just rely […]
Before a single call is made or email is sent, you need to know who to target on an account level, but more importantly you need to know why you should reach out to this account. This may seem like business 101, but you’d be shocked how many companies don’t know who their true Ideal […]
Aspiring to develop a top-performing sales program for your startup can be a daunting task. Arguably the most important piece of a stellar sales program lies in having clear and defined foundations, AKA a killer Sales Development Playbook. According to a study by Aberdeen, best in class companies follow a sales playbook 3x as often […]